FlintBlueprint™ by Amitech
Delivering a Stream of Automation Successes
Accelerate the time to value from your automation program by having the right operational processes, organizational visibility, strategic goals, and value-driven implementation priorities.
Whether you’re just getting started with RPA or you’ve implemented a few automations over the past couple of years to get RPA up and running, you’re likely contemplating how to maximize your investments in automation. RPA has the potential to drive out millions of dollars in cost and capture millions more in revenue, but it can also significantly under-deliver on that potential if you spend time automating the wrong processes. Amitech’s FlintBlueprint™ assessment, prioritization, and planning activities and RPA Center of Excellence processes can get your RPA journey started off (or restarted) on the right foot. The difference between just doing automation and doing automation right can be measured in the millions and increase the annual business value of your program by 3-5x.
How it Works
Every transformation requires thoughtful reflection, strategic vision, detailed planning, change management, and adaptability along the way. Amitech’s FlintBlueprint™ process builds on decades of experience building and implementing blueprints for healthcare data, analytics, and technology programs and incorporates the unique challenges that integrated process automation and digital workforce transformation introduces.
FlintBlueprint™ is a formulated three-phase engagement that builds a self-funding roadmap with
- Opportunity identification through a holistic view by department
- Automation prioritization based on ROI, complexity, reusability and more
- Automation roadmap to accelerate value and align with organizational readiness
The BOT-tom Line:
- Plan to Maximize the Value from Automation
- Create a Vision that gets Stakeholders Excited
- Gain Actionable Insights into Organizational Strengths and Weaknesses
- Establish Processes to Continuously Deliver High-value Automations